The Corporation of the Town of Penetanguishene reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions of any terms, conditions, policies or disclaimers published on its Internet site. To ensure that you know what terms and conditions currently apply, occasional checks of this page and the disclaimer are recommended.
The Corporation of the Town of Penetanguishene respects the privacy of its web visitors. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you - in our service offices or at your home or business location; through mail correspondence; and, on the phone. Staff adheres to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Access to the Town of Penetanguishene's website, and use of many of its services features typically do not require providing any personal information whatsoever.
- "Cookie" technology captures summary — not individual — information on visitor use patterns. This is computer code that tracks traffic so we can determine how effective a given page is in meeting informational or service needs. Apart from providing a performance measure for the town's Internet site, the data is otherwise meaningless.
- A cookie contains no information that personally identifies visitors to the community's website and is strictly geared to providing internal performance data. The Corporation of the Town of Penetanguishene knows nothing of an Internet visitors browsing path once he or she has left Penetanguishene.ca.
- The only personally identifying information arising from your use of the Municipality Web site is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. For example, this could be in connection with the following: registering for subscription services; or, submitting comments, suggestions or questions through a feedback form or an email.
- The Town of Penetanguishene will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information you provide.
The Town makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the content, accuracy, currency or completeness of any of the information provided in said web pages. The Town explicitly disclaims any representations, warranties and guarantees, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Town is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of or the inability to use, any web pages and/or the materials contained on the web page whether the materials are provided by the Town or by a third party. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Town assumes no responsibility whatsoever for: any errors omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided, regardless of how caused; or any decision made or action taken or not taken by the reader or other third party in reliance upon any information or data furnished on any web page.
The information herein is the property of The Corporation of the Town of Penetanguishene and is protected by copyright. No part of the information herein may be sold, copied, distributed or transmitted in any form without the prior written consent of The Corporation of the Town of Penetanguishene.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2013 by The Corporation of the Town of Penetanguishene.
Town of Penetanguishene
10 Robert Street West,