Municipal Law Enforcement Officers investigate concerns such as noise complaints, property standards issues, littering/dumping, signs and other matters
This page contains links to the Town's most frequently requested by-laws. A complete listing of Town of Penetanguishene By-laws can be viewed by clicking the button below.
By-laws ensure a safe, quiet and pleasant environment for residents in this community.
A listing by Year and Number of all Town of Penetanguishene by-laws that are available in an electronic format
- Cat Control By-law;
- Dog Licensing and Control By-law;
- Business Licensing By-law;
- Civic Addressing By-law;
- Clean Yards By-law;
- Consolidated Traffic & Parking By-law, including disabled parking enforcement and towing;
- Composite Fee Schedule;
- Firearms Discharge By-law;
- Town Parks and Public Recreation Facilities;
- Noise By-law;
- Open Air Burning By-law;
- Signs and Other Advertising Device By-law, including issuance of permits as applicable;
- Town Dock By-law;
- Pool Fence By-law;
- Prohibited Animals By-law;
- Water Regulation By-law, including water restrictions;
- Zoning By-law.
Note: Some versions of by-laws for the Town of Penetanguishene found on this website may be consolidated. A consolidated by-law is one that includes some or all amendments that have been made to it. The information is provided as a convenience only and should not be relied on as an official copy. The official text of the law, official volumes and office consolidations may be obtained from the Town Hall. Contact information is on the left of this page.
Official versions of all By-Laws can be obtained from the Town Clerk’s Office.
Town of Penetanguishene
10 Robert Street West,
Municipal Law Enforcement Officer